ICC and CWI online training courses
- Replace expensive classroom instruction.
- Train online with an on-demand personal tutor.
- Know exactly what and where with code reference walkthroughs.
- Prepare using our digital plans, available within each course.
ICC Special Inspection Courses
Our courses feature digital plans that prepare you for the test, 25-30 hours of instruction, practice tests that you can revisit at any time, and access to online one-to-one coaching with an expert instructor. We are here to help you PASS the test.
SI Certs Training Packages
Replacing the traditional week-long class, our CWI training is fully online and includes molded weld replicas, inspection tools, video instruction, and practice assessments to prepare you for the test.
Save money with bundled courses.
We offer sets of 2-5 courses. Purchase any courses you want and start them at any time.
Stop gambling with time, money, and self-study inefficiencies.
See our user reviews. They keep coming in.
Too many questions waste time and fatigues study. Too few leaves you unprepared for the test.
- Targetted quiz questions cover necessary content.
- Scoring feedback shows comprehension, and where you need review.
- Timed code practice tests simulate the real test.
SI Certs teaches you the logical thought process behind reading blueprints.
Our Training Plan Sets build skills, provide tools, and prepare students for the complex tests plans. Our digital plans files are included with every course.
- Training Plan Sets feature instructional notes, tips, and auditory guidance.
- Master blueprint reading and time management with our simulated Plans Practice tests.
- Detailed answer keys teach you our thought process from page jump to page jump.
All of our questions are delivered through our Question Delivery System (QDS), an interface that mimics the real testing environment. No other study system rivals this total learning environment, maximizing your success.
- Timed computer environment teaching our Passing Strategy.
- Ability to mark, skip, and return to lagged questions, just like the test.
- On-screen question display, simulating the test feel and pace.
Monitor, assign, and advance field staff training without having to open a code book.